In Pasadena, workforce training programs begin at the high school level with technical courses offered at the Dr. Kirk Lewis Career and Technical High School. Additional workforce training takes place through San Jacinto College’s Workforce Development and Job Training programs.
Workforce Training: Take Another Step Toward Your Continued Success
The Maritime Technology and Training Center Campus opened January 2016.
Our Continuing and Professional Development (CPD) division offers you a variety of noncredit courses for workforce training and continued learning to help enhance your job skills and advance in your career.
We offer courses that keep workers up to date on the latest technologies in industries such as petrochemical, manufacturing, health care, aerospace and maritime.
Taking advantage of San Jacinto College’s Workforce Development and Job Training courses means:
- Convenient, flexible and affordable classes to help you gain the skills and certifications or re-certifications you need to excel on your terms.
- Authorized training programs designed in partnership with companies to address specific needs to keep workers competitive within their industries.
- Open enrollment for individuals looking to change career paths.
- Fast-track curriculum options that give you the necessary credentials to obtain a job in your desired field.
- Affordable program offerings to advance your career in a cost effective way.
If you have any questions, contact the CPD Registration office by phone at 281-542-2020 or visit our website at www.sanjac.edu/apply-register/overview/registration.