Stay up to date on the latest projects, news, and happenings in our city by subscribing to our quarterly e-newsletter.
Small Business Saturday Statistics in 2022
25 Oct 2022
Small Business Saturday is an annual American holiday that celebrates local entrepreneurs and encourages shoppers to buy from small busineses in their area. In 2022, Small Business Saturday falls on November 26.
- 33.2 million small business currently operate in the U.S. (Small Business Administration)
- Small businesses generated 12.9 million net new jobs over the past 25 years, accounting for two out of every three jobs added to the economy. (SBA)
- In 2021, 51 million shoppers participated in Small Business Saturday. (Constant Contact)
- More than 50% of Americans say they will shop small on Small Business Saturday. (Constant Contact)
- The average expected per person spend in 2021 for Small Business Saturday was $305. (Lending Tree)
Small businesses have been driven to seek new and unique methods to drive their sales over the past few years. In the face of rising online shopping options, brick-and-mortar businesses must find opportunities to bring customers through their doors. For many, that means creating an exciting first impression the custome...
Photo courtesy of Tangram Design, LLC - New Braunfels Project Where are you? What's your destination? Where are the local attractions and best kept secrets? According to Tangram Design, LLC, signage and wayfinding systems guide people through a physical environment and enhance their understanding and experience of the space. Wayfinding signage refers to ...
You might consider eating light during the day on Nov. 3 if you plan to drop bylater at the annual Taste of the Town at the Pasadena Convention Center. From 5-9 p.m. that day, the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce event promisses to treat participants to a smorgasbord from 30 restaurants wit...